Organised tours and hotel's events on an island which shares both history and beauty will take place during the AUTEX2017 conference.
29/05 - City Tour
- Visit to the Museum of Asian Art, a unique museum housed in Old Palace. It is an imposing building of the 19th century, which became the European Union’s summit in June 1994. Here we will also see the Municipal Gallery, the Monument of the Ionian Islands Union and the polygonal Venetian well.
- Walk through the cobbled streets of the old town, admiring the traditional houses with Italian influence and reach the famous Liston, a fine example of the French presence.
- Walk through the largest square in the Balkans, the Esplanade opposite the Old Fort.
30/05 - BBQ & Dinner
- Barbeque in the pool area with folklore music
- Dinner in the main swimming pool overlooking the Ionian Sea and the picturesque Pontikonisi island, with various dishes of the Corfu‘s cuisine. Music sounds of Corfu and the Ionian Islands culture will give us an unforgettable night.
31/05 - Cocktail Party
- A classy Cocktail Party full of glamor to farewell Corfu at the green estate of Mon Repos, at the mansion which has hosted great personalities of history as the Princess Sissi of Austria and the Duke of Edinburgh, Philip.